We have prepared the church spaces, and we depend on your cooperation to help our parishes reduce the spread of the covid-19 virus.
- Please follow directions. Important safety directions will be shared verbally, on handouts, or on the screen.
- Sing in Your Heart. Congregational singing has been shown to significantly increase risk of infection. Please sing along in your heart and pray quietly during Mass.
- Receive Communion on the Hand. Bishop Kettler has asked all faithful to receive on the hand for now.
- Wear a Mask: Wearing masks is encouraged for all when inside the church buildings. Please wear your mask up to communion, removing it just before receiving. Some liturgical ministers are mandated to wear masks by diocesan requirement.
- Social Distance: Pews are marked to ensure social distancing, but your cooperation is key! Please stay six feet away from others.
- Socialize Outside: We miss each other! Talking outside and at a distance will reduce your risk of infection. Please socialize outside of the church after Mass.
Some final notes:
- The Sunday Mass dispensation is still in effect.
- If you are feeling ill, please stay home.
- Those who are in an at-risk population are highly encouraged to continue participation via Mass recordings at home.
- Mass recordings will continue to be found on our website at www.taocatholic.org
- Contact parish staff if you have additional questions.
Reminder: Weekend Mass Times
St. Michael and St. Peter
- Mass: 4:30 PM
- Mass: 7:30 AM
- Mass: 9:00 AM
- Misa en Español: 10:30 AM
- Mass: 10:30 AM
- Mass: 10:00 AM
- Mass: 8:00 AM
A full listing of Mass times in our Area Catholic Community can be found here.
3 thoughts on “Safety Guidelines for Public Masses”
These mass times are NOT correct. We are on the summer schedule for St. Peters and St. Pauls.
Shoot. We missed that in our edits. Will fix!