Cabin Fever Faith: The Journey We Make!
Toward a Path Forward: Faith Formation Surveys
- We recognize that families have different needs going into this year.
- Please complete the volunteer survey if you were a previous faith formation volunteer, or if you are considering volunteering this year.
- Please complete the parish survey if you are a family who attends faith formation, or if you are a community member who wants to contribute to the conversation.
- Filling out the surveys will help us know how to best support you and your family in faith.
- If your family consists of adults only, fill out the survey anyway, our parishes want to stay engaged with everyone, and creative faith formation solutions may offer new avenues of connection for adults!
- Registration forms and information about available formation options will follow in the next weeks.
Survey 1, For people who have volunteered in faith formation in the past, or wich to volunteer this year: https://forms.gle/ycJ5MK8BRFW8DDWr5
Survey 2, For all members of our ACC, but especially faith formation families: https://forms.gle/9iKiDQD66wHAttXf7
Gospel Background and home lessons at Loyola Sunday Connection
Adult and big kid gospel-connected coloring page
Growing with the Gospel worksheet grades K & 1 Download
Growing with the Gospel worksheet grades 2 & 3 Download
Markkula Center for Applied Ethics — Link to lesson of the week.
Visual Gospel Reading: MT 16:13-20
Online Catholic Youth Group
Project YM live allows teens to log in for games, teachings and music from top Catholic Youth speakers across the country. Sessions go live on Wednesday and Sunday nights. More information here.
August Activities for Catholic Families download.