Cabin Fever Faith: Of Saints and Sinners…
- Communion of Saints = our Catholic Hall of Fame, they excelled in living a Christian life. Who is your favorite Saint? Why?
- Who has been an example of faith for you?
- Fr. LeRoy talked about Purgatory as heaven’s hospital where God helps us be purified before entering heaven. What do you think about the idea of Purgatory as a healing place of mercy?
- How can you add the practice of praying for the souls of the dead to your prayer routine?
Weekly Tasks for All:
- Watch the videos provided, including age-level engagement videos.
- Pray together.
- Complete book pages and activities listed.
- Parent taught: email a completed page/pages to Lisa.
- Catechist groups: respond in Seesaw or Schoology.
This Week – Student Tasks
- Book pages 8-9
- Book page 15-20
- Book Pages 9-12
- Worksheet – The Trinity
Together We Pray
Use this video to open in prayer together, or pray a different way. Today we pray the prayer of St. Charles Borromeo, bishop, whose memorial we celebrate today. To watch a 3 min video about St. Charles Borromeo, click here.
Parent/Catechist: We begin in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
Age Level Engagement Videos and Activities
Santiago – The Trinity
- Bishop Don Heying talks about the Trinity as God who is one and many. What does this mean?
- How do you understand the difference between God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit?
- Your greatest moment of communion multiplied by infinity = heaven. What does this statement mean to you?
Lourdes – Is God Calling You?
Assisi – Called to Be A Saint
Liturgical Connection Links
These links contain resources to help your family pray the Mass, especially if you’re doing so from home. They are not required work for faith formation.
Gospel Background and home lessons at Loyola Sunday Connection
Growing with the Gospel worksheet grades K & 1 Download
Growing with the Gospel worksheet grades 2 & 3 Download