Cabin Fever Faith: The God of Our Horizons!
- God created the world, and it was Good. God wants us to enjoy creation. How does the idea that God wants us to enjoy creation change the way you look at God?
- What does it mean that God is Mystery? What Mysteries do you see in creation? Why do we need Mystery in our lives?
- How does Mystery speak to you?
Weekly Tasks for All:
- Watch the videos provided, including age-level engagement videos.
- Pray together.
- Complete book pages and activities listed.
- Parent taught: email a completed page/pages to Lisa.
- Catechist groups: respond in Seesaw or Schoology.
This Week – Student Tasks
- Book pages 10-11
- Book page 21-26
- Book Pages 13-16
- Chapter Review / Assessment
Copyright info for pictures: Cross and Shell Icons made by Good Ware, https://www.flaticon.com/authors/good-ware. Water icon made by Icons made by Freepik, https://www.flaticon.com
Together We Pray
Use this video to open in prayer together, or pray a different way. Today we pray a prayer thanking our Veterans for their service.
Parent/Catechist: We begin in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
Age Level Engagement Videos and Activities
Santiago – The Trinity
Lourdes – Why Catholics Use Scripture and Tradition
Assisi – Days of Creation Bible Song
Liturgical Connection Links
These links contain resources to help your family pray the Mass, especially if you’re doing so from home. They are not required work for faith formation.
Gospel Background and home lessons at Loyola Sunday Connection
Growing with the Gospel worksheet grades K & 1 Download
Growing with the Gospel worksheet grades 2 & 3 Download
1 thought on “Together We Journey, November 11”