- What are you Thankful for?
- What are your Thanksgiving traditions? What do you look forward to this year?
- How does showing gratitude change how we feel about what’s going on in our lives?
- Personal Goal: Take time this week to thank someone for the way they’ve helped you.
- Family Thanksgiving Rituals Article
Weekly Tasks for All:
- Watch the videos provided, including age-level engagement videos.
- Pray together.
- Complete book pages and activities listed.
- Parent taught: email a completed page/pages to Lisa.
- Catechist groups: respond in Seesaw or Schoology.
This Week – Student Tasks
- Book pages 12-13
- Book page 27-32
- Book Pages 17-21
- Forces of Good Worksheet
Together We Pray
Pray the 3-Minute Retreat found here: https://www.loyolapress.com/retreats/received-with-thanksgiving/
Age Level Engagement Videos and Activities
Santiago – Review the Liturgical Year
Lourdes – A Story About Gratitude
Assisi – Liturgical Colors
Liturgical Connection Links
These links contain resources to help your family pray the Mass, especially if you’re doing so from home. They are not required work for faith formation.
Gospel Background and home lessons at Loyola Sunday Connection
Growing with the Gospel worksheet grades K & 1 Download
Growing with the Gospel worksheet grades 2 & 3 Download