- Submit Baptismal Certificate if not baptized at St. Peter’s, St. Paul’s, St. Michael’s, or St. Joseph’s.
- We need this form Sacrament information sheet filled out by all families: FORM LINK
- Regular participation at Sunday Mass.
- Participation in Faith Formation or All Saints Academy classes.
- Participate in the Parent/Child Reconciliation Learning Retreat (Make-up materials available if you miss due to illness/unavoidable absence)
- Parent/Child Reconciliation Learning Stations (If you cannot make the day the learning stations are scheduled, call the Faith Formation office to arrange a make-up time to stop by while the stations are set-up)
- Creation of First Eucharist Banner, due to by April 21, 2023. Instructions here.
First Eucharist Liturgy Rehearsals
First Eucharist Celebrations
4:30pm at St. Michael’s April 29, 2023
7:30am at St. Joseph’s April 30, 2023
10:30am at St. Peter’s April 30, 2023
9:00am at St. Paul’s May 7, 2023
11:30am St. Joseph’s Spanish May 7, 2023