- Submit Baptismal Certificate if not baptized at St. Peter’s, St. Paul’s, St. Michael’s, or St. Joseph’s.
- We need this form Sacrament information sheet filled out by all families: FORM LINK
- Regular participation at Sunday Mass.
- Participation in Faith Formation or All Saints Academy classes.
- Participate in the Parent/Child Reconciliation Learning Retreat (Make-up materials available if you miss due to illness/unavoidable absence)
- Parent/Child Reconciliation Learning Stations (If you cannot make the day the learning stations are scheduled, call the Faith Formation office to arrange a make-up time to stop by while the stations are set-up)
- Creation of First Eucharist Banner, due to by April 17, 2024. Instructions here.
First Eucharist Celebrations
April 27 4:30pm St. Michael’s
April 28 7:30am St. Joseph’s (English)
April 28 10:30am St. Peter’s
May 5 9:00am St. Paul’s
May 5 11:00am St. Joseph’s (Spanish)