- Submit Baptismal Certificate if not baptized at St. Peter’s, St. Paul’s, St. Michael’s, or St. Joseph’s. Fill out an information sheet for parish files here: https://forms.gle/q5AuzazVJx3FBGRi6
- Regular participation at Sunday Mass.
- Participation in:
- Reconciliation program
- Faith Formation process or All Saints Academy classes.
- Participate in the Reconciliation Learning Sessions with your child. These will take the form of an online Retreat and online Learning Stations.
- Complete home study materials together. Use the parent pages to guide your child through the student workbook. Bring your completed quilt, with name and parish written on the back to our First Reconciliation Celebration!
- Memorization of prayers:
- Sign of the Cross
- Our Father
- Act of Contrition
- Knowledge of two or more Bible stories (introduced during our meetings, at school and in the home study materials):
- Parable of the Lost Son
- Story of Jesus and Zacchaeus
- Parable of the Lost Sheep
- Parable of the Unforgiving Servant
First Reconciliation Celebration: December 3 at 6:30 pm at St. Michael’s Church, check in at 6:20 pm in the gathering space.
Act of Contrition
My God, I am sorry for my sins with all my heart.
In choosing to do wrong and failing to do good,
I have sinned against you whom I should love above all things.
I firmly intend, with your help, to do penance, to sin no more,
and to avoid whatever leads me to sin.
Our Savior Jesus Christ suffered and died for us. In His name, my God, have mercy.