- Submit Baptismal Certificate if not baptized at St. Peter’s, St. Paul’s, St. Michael’s, or St. Joseph’s. Fill out an information sheet for parish files here: FORM LINK
- Regular participation at Sunday Mass.
- Participation in:
- Reconciliation program
- Faith Formation process or All Saints Academy classes.
- Participate in the Parent/Child Reconciliation Learning Retreat (Make-up materials available if you miss due to illness/unavoidable absence)
- Parent/Child Reconciliation Learning Stations (If you cannot make the day the learning stations are scheduled, call the Faith Formation office to arrange a make-up time to stop by while the stations are set-up)
- Memorization of prayers:
- Sign of the Cross
- Our Father
- Act of Contrition
- First Reconciliation Celebration: December 14, 2022 at 6:30 pm at St. Peter’s Church, check in at 6:20 pm in the gathering space.
Act of Contrition
O, my God, I am heartily worry for having offended you.
I detest all my sins because I dread the loss of Heaven and the pains of hell, but most of all because they offend you, my God who are all-good and deserving of my love.
I firmly resolve with the help of your grace, to confess my sin, to do penance, and to avoid the near occasion of sin.