Take our Adult Formation survey to let us know what you would like to see to enrich your faith! Survey opened 11/26/2021 – QR code –>
Formed.org — Discover thousands of books, audio talks, movies, documentaries, and studies… there is something for every member of the family to help them grow closer to Christ and His Church. More information here.
- Together As One Recorded Masses are on our YouTube Channel.
- To view the diocesan-produced TV Mass online, click here.
- A Comprehensive Schedule of Internet Livestream Masses can be found here.
(EWTN, Bishop Barron, and Papal Masses are all included on the list)
Adult Faith Formation
- Relevant Radio — Relevant Radio® has been helping people bridge the gap between faith and everyday life through informative, entertaining, and interactive programming twenty-four hours per day, seven days per week. Welcome to Relevant Radio – America’s Talk Radio Network for Catholics
- Word on Fire — Looking for homilies or DVDs? Maybe you’d rather check out the blog. Search by media type to see all that Word on Fire has to offer. Word on Fire
- Magis Center — The Magis Center provides comprehensive and systematic responses to restore, reconstruct, and revitalize belief in God, the transcendent dignity of every person, the significance of virtue, the higher levels of happiness, love, and freedom, and the real presence of Jesus Christ. Magis Center: Catholic Answers to Science, Faith and Reason
- Humanum — In 2014, Ecce Films was commissioned by the Vatican to produce a series of documentary films for a historic gathering of religious and cultural leaders from around the world, hosted by Pope Francis. Humanum at Ecce Films / Humanum on Vimeo
- Grotto Network — The past few days of unpredictability has halted life’s mundane activities. COVID-19 is the new normal. Fresh concerns have come to the forefront: Do we have enough supplies to maintain our lives as we isolate ourselves? During This Time of Uncertainty, Have a New Mindset | Grotto Network
- Aleteia — With dioceses around the world canceling public Masses for weeks to come, many Catholics are already feeling starved for the Eucharist. When the world is fighting a global pandemic, it seems that the Mass would be more necessary than ever. But while public Masses are canceled, the private ones continue and the body of Christ is able to receive the graces from those Masses, especially when we make a spiritual communion. Saints who have had to live without the Eucharist
- New Advent — And so it’s Sunday and you can’t go to Mass. We are all “shut-ins” now… Kathryn Jean Lopez I frequently think about the people in parts of the world who can’t get to Mass every Sunday and those for whom it is an act of courage to go to Sunday Mass. Think of the Christians in the Amazon, which has been a hot topic of late, in the first category. NEW ADVENT: Home
- Franciscan Media — Franciscan Media, formerly St. Anthony Messenger Press, seeks to help Christians grow closer to God by creating inspiring and innovative products in the spirit of St. Francis. St. Anthony Messenger magazine, Servant Books, and AmericanCatholic.org inspire Catholics to live in love and grow in faith. Saint of the Day – Franciscan Media
- Vatican — Visiting the official website of the Holy See one can browse: the Magisterium of the Supreme Pontiffs (from Pope Leo XIII to Pope Francis); the fundamental texts of Catholicism in various languages (the Sacred Bible, the Catechism of the Catholic Church, the documents of the Second Vatican Council and the Code of Canon Law); and much more. The Holy See
- An Ignatian Prayer Adventure – Spiritual Exercises Online Retreat — Welcome to An Ignatian Prayer Adventure. This is an adapted version of the Spiritual Exercises. Materials are modified from the longer retreat in The Ignatian Adventure by Kevin O’Brien, SJ. The eight-week schedule makes it perfectly timed as a Lent and Easter retreat, but the adventure can be started at any time, on your schedule. Join in a flexible experience of daily prayer and reflection. Choose to commit to a regular period of prayer each day, or start with only one day a week. Use as much or as little of the material as helps you in your Ignatian adventure. Ignatian spirituality
- Daily Reflections Video, United States Conference of Catholic Bishops — Watch a video reflection by clicking on a month button below.; Read the daily readings by clicking a day in the calendar on the right; Listen to the daily readings podcasts; Find more information on the New American Bible; Daily Video Reflections getting a new look and feel. Daily Video
- 3-Minute Retreats — The daily 3-Minute Retreat is a short prayer break at your computer that can give you 24 hours of peace. Take a moment to reflect on Luke 24:30-31. 3-Minute Retreat prayer