Formed.org — Discover thousands of books, audio talks, movies, documentaries, and studies… there is something for every member of the family to help them grow closer to Christ and His Church. More information here.
- Together As One Recorded Masses are on our YouTube Channel.
- To view the diocesan-produced TV Mass online, click here.
- A Comprehensive Schedule of Internet Livestream Masses can be found here.
(EWTN, Bishop Barron, and Papal Masses are all included on the list)
Faith Formation Children and Families
- Sunday Connection from Loyola — Contains a Gospel Background article and simple lesson plans for children, youth, and families.
- Faith Formation from Markkula Center for Applied Ethics — Build. Plant. Grow. is a free faith formation program for schools, parishes, and families. Engaging lesson plans pair scriptural readings with children’s literature and experiential education. Build. Plant. Grow. aims to promote the spiritual and character development of children ages 5 to 13 years. Look for current lessons under Cycle A.
- Order of Mass & The Act of Spiritual Communion from RCL Beniger — As many Catholic communities are taking part in online celebrations of the Mass, download and follow the Order of Mass and the directions for the Act of Spiritual Communion.
- Daily Dose of Digital Support from Boys Town — offers a vast library of parenting information and articles developed over many decades by their child behavior experts. Explore the Boys Town’s Parenting Principles Tips.
Talking to Your Kids About Covid-19
- Coronavirus Response Lesson — This Coronavirus Response Lesson helps educators, catechists, or parents discuss the COVID-19 virus with children and teach them valuable skills. Response Lesson
- STRONG CATHOLIC FAMILY FAITH — In 2016, the National Conference for Catechetical Leadership awarded the New Wineskins Award to the Strong Catholic Family Faith P roject Team for their development of this website. The SCFF Project Team continues to curate resources, and we look forward to welcoming new NCCL member collaborators to ensure the continued growth of this project. Catholic family faith
- The Pastoral Center — A Faith Response to the Coronavirus & other Pastoral Tools
- Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus — Information about the Coronavirus can be frightening and cause people, especially children, to feel unsafe. Parents today must be increasingly diligent about monitoring and supervising the information their children are able to access. Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus
- An Ignatian Prayer Adventure – Spiritual Exercises Online Retreat — Welcome to An Ignatian Prayer Adventure. This is an adapted version of the Spiritual Exercises. Materials are modified from the longer retreat in The Ignatian Adventure by Kevin O’Brien, SJ. The eight-week schedule makes it perfectly timed as a Lent and Easter retreat, but the adventure can be started at any time, on your schedule. Join in a flexible experience of daily prayer and reflection. Choose to commit to a regular period of prayer each day, or start with only one day a week. Use as much or as little of the material as helps you in your Ignatian adventure. Ignatian spirituality
- Daily Reflections Video, United States Conference of Catholic Bishops — Watch a video reflection by clicking on a month button below.; Read the daily readings by clicking a day in the calendar on the right; Listen to the daily readings podcasts; Find more information on the New American Bible; Daily Video Reflections getting a new look and feel. Daily Video
- 3-Minute Retreats — The daily 3-Minute Retreat is a short prayer break at your computer that can give you 24 hours of peace. Take a moment to reflect on Luke 24:30-31. 3-Minute Retreat prayer