Cabin Fever Faith: Speak the Language
2021 Graduates will be celebrated during Masses on May 22 (St. Michael’s) and May 23 (all four parishes). Candidates should sit with their families. Candidates will not be wearing caps/gowns this year.
We will be holding Confirmation Orientation meetings in the next few weeks for those entering 10th grade or above. We do this to enable your candidate to get “a jump start” on the preparation requirements that can be completed over the summer, and therefore enter school in the Fall with less stress. These orientations are REQUIRED as a part of Confirmation Preparation.
The following times and dates are available, please choose ONE to attend:
- Monday, May 24, 7:00 – 7:30 pm, In-Person at St. Peter’s, enter door 3
- Monday, May 24, 7:30 – 8:00 pm, In-Person at St. Peter’s, enter door 3
- Wednesday, May 26, 7:00 – 7:30 pm, over Zoom – email firstname.lastname@example.org for the code
- Wednesday, May 26, 7:30 – 8:00 pm, over Zoom – email email@example.com for the code
- Wednesday, June 2, 7:00 – 7:30 pm, In-Person at St. Peter’s, enter door 3
- Wednesday, June 2, 7:30 – 8:00 pm, In-Person at St. Peter’s, enter door 3
We will wear masks for all our in-person sessions. Please choose a Zoom option if wearing a mask doesn’t work for you. Contact me if none of these options work for your family. We will set an alternate meeting time.
Let me know which meeting you plan to attend. Follow this link and choose an option.
Registration forms will be available at the orientation sessions. There is a $70 fee for Confirmation Preparation that can be paid at orientation. Registration needs to be completed for your student to be enrolled in Confirmation Preparation for 2021-2022.